[OM] Re: Snow

Subject: [OM] Re: Snow
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:29:03 -0500
Buffalo ain't too bad if you stay on the north side of town.  The heavy,
lake effect snow tends to fall on the south side of town.  If the south
side of town has two feet of snow the north east suburbs might only have
6".  But it's all relative.  In my opinion 0" of snow is always best.

Chuck Norcutt