[OM] Kodak Ultra-Color, was: Re: Olympus-Odyssey

Subject: [OM] Kodak Ultra-Color, was: Re: Olympus-Odyssey
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:25:26 -0500
Nope.  I've never used Ultra-Color before.  This roll was given to me by
someone about a year ago as it was approaching its expiration date.  It
had been stored in the fridge all along so I took it and threw it in the
freezer.  When the time came for shooting the Odyssey I rummaged around
in the freezer and except for the Ultra-Color found nothing but portrait
films.  So Ultra-Color became the natural choice.

Your're right.  I will certainly use it again.  I think the shot of the
bridge has exceptional color.  The very blue sky and water are nicely
saturated as though I had used a polarizer but I did not.  I was quite
pleased with the color.  When I get a chance I may post some of the
other shots from this roll.

This roll was processed by Mpix and scanned to CD with 2MP images.  I
thought the scans were good but one neg did have a little scratch on it.

Chuck Norcutt