[OM] Re: Olympus OM Odyssey - Wayne's Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM Odyssey - Wayne's Photos
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:43:10 +0000 (GMT)
Chris...Please tell me what I am doing wrong! I CANNOT
get the co-ordinates you gave to work in google earth.
They do not seem to paste in the box at the top of the
page....message ..your search returned no
results......I cannot understand this as map refs give
me no trouble  :-(
                      John Duggan

--- Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry for the confusion, everyone.  Google Earth
> doesn't use what are
> for me normal lat & long formats and it takes a bit
> of getting used-
> to.  But I reckoned that, since G.E. produced the
> numbers a simple
> cut and paste would have done it.
.

Regards