[OM] Re: [OT]Major Internet Changes

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Major Internet Changes
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:30:38 +0000
Thanks Winsor, and Scott, for pointing out this debate.  I must admit
that I am not too supportive about the increase in high-bandwidth use
on the Internet, but then what I like about the Internet is what lets
that sort of thing happen -- if people want it.

The cost of ADSL is going down all the time in the UK and I should
hope that big business will lose the control that might enable them
to do this charging bit.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker