[OM] Re: [OT]Major Internet Changes

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Major Internet Changes
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:38:27 -0500
Hmmm . . . last I checked I *do* pay to use my phone line and a lot of
people I know *are* paying for cable services.  And don't online
merchants and services pay as well?

Let me guess . . . the Telco want to be like the credit card companies
and increase charges to users on both sides of the transaction.

ScottGee1