[OM] Re: using 35mm lense with 4/3 dlsr

Subject: [OM] Re: using 35mm lense with 4/3 dlsr
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:11:20 +0000
Johnny,

It's a full frame JPEG of the TIFF made from the RAW file, shot from about 25
feet.  Looking at it this morning, I realize I may have let my mouse finger
linger a little too long on the saturation slider.  Here's another made just a
couple of minutes later with less "souped-up" and more accurate color.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1080.jpg

We've got six or eight bluebirds hanging around the backyard feeders right now,
but we've never had much success getting them to nest here.  We're in a heavily
wooded area, and they seem to prefer more open spaces for setting up
housekeeping.  Our bluebird houses usually end up accommodating white breasted
nuthatches or titmice, which is okay too.

Walt
--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --