[OM] Re: [OT]Are any list members US Tax Accountants?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Are any list members US Tax Accountants?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 02:31:42 -0800
Moose,
 I was planning to make an appointment to talk to an accountant about this,
but it sounds like TurboTax makes it pretty simple. Do you know how much
self employment income one can earn before you have to pay quarterly?
Regarding deducting expenses, is there a limit on how much you can deduct? I
read something on the IRS website about this, but in the end I was only more
confused. Also, can I do my state taxes with Turbotax as well, or just
federal?

Thanks for the help,
Darin