[OM] Latest E-thingy convert

Subject: [OM] Latest E-thingy convert
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:48:55 +1100
Hi all,

Two minutes ago I pulled the trigger on a E-500 twin lens kit from Cameta.

This is the die-hard analogue guy who said he'd be sticking with b&w film
forever.  But that E-thingy bug has been gnawing away at me for a while now
and all the digital photography podcasts I've been listening to have tipped
me over the edge.  I hope all you enablers out there are happy...

Mind you I'm keeping the OM-1 and all the Zuikos for the b&w bag.  But the
OM-4 and assorted bits went onto the 'Bay to fund this E-baby.

Now comes the waiting, it's gonna be a long week...

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/