[OM] Re: Irritating question #183--Which scanner to get

Subject: [OM] Re: Irritating question #183--Which scanner to get
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:40:51 -0800 (PST)
> As a business matter, I would rather have no questions about
> performance of a used machine and would want the warranty.

I'm good either way on this. I just want something that won't
leave anything on the table. I have no desire to rescan again.

> >2. Besides bulk scanning your slides, you could also bulk
> scan other people's slides, which could help amortize your
> costs quicker.

That is a good idea.  I'm not sure how it will translate for our
future. We went "house" hunting today. I figure I'll have about
10 cubic feet for ALL things photographic.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com