[OM] Re: Irritating question #183--Which scanner to get

Subject: [OM] Re: Irritating question #183--Which scanner to get
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:44:40 +0100
Sorry, I should have posted the link to the larger pictures

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/54049769-L-1.jpg, if you look
at the red on his left arm you can see the problem. This was taken
outside in normal daylight, original slide looks fine - I do notice that
it seems to 200 that gives more problems than 64 but this happens often
amongst random slides and it is always the same slides so it's not an
intermittent fault with the scanner

thanks IanW