[OM] Re: Oh flash gurus, please help

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh flash gurus, please help
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:10:36 -0500
In small rooms with relatively neutral colored walls/ceilings, I've
had pretty good luck just bouncing the light from the flash.  Of
course I custom WB whenever I can so that addresses color cast issues.

I also have a Stofen and a whole collection of Lumiquest toys.  Horses
for courses.  And for rooms that have walls painted brick red or
orange.  What's up with that lately?

FWIW/ScottGee1