[OM] Re: Oh flash gurus, please help

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh flash gurus, please help
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 01:18:44 -0800 (PST)
Having not read the original post but only replied to Joel's comment on it,  I
realise my reply was not very to the point!

  I agree with Jeff, if feasible use multiple slave triggered flashes to fill
up a large room.  I have friends who do cave photography for coffee table
books,callenders etc. and this is the only way they can shoot large dark
caverns.  That really is an extreme dark walled room case!   The nice thing is,
you can also use the flashes in self auto-mode to control light levels locally
for each flash.

  Tim Hughes