[OM] Re: E-330

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330
From: "Joao T. da Costa" <joaocosta@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:30:58 -0200
I read somewhere that this mechanical ballet is necessary in order
for the exposure meter to work. If that were the case, one should be
able to expose manually in mode B without the delay. But of course
you're right: the shutter must close and open (and close). No movie
mode and no real-time histogram AFAIK.

Joao T. da Costa