[OM] Re: E-330

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:36:05 -0800
Dan Mitchell wrote:

>http://www.dpreview.com/articles/olympuse330/ has a hands-on preview.
>
>  Very neat optical trickery to have a real SLR viewfinder but also
>either a flip-out live-view screen with a secondary sensor / or flip-out
>screen from the _real_ sensor by locking the mirror out of the way.

A note to my last post, where I said it could be a breakthrough for Oly.
I forgot their tendency to announce things, then start delivery months
later. I hope they are ready to start delivering promptly and don't
fritter away their advantage. The fact that it is based on a production
model gives me hope...

AND, looking in more detail, I notice something amazing - the Shadow and
Highlight spot buttons appear to be back. Shades of OM-4, Batman!

Moose