[OM] Re: 5D anyone?

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D anyone?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:57:15 -0500
I've seen a lot of unhappiness expressed about Dell on the web.  I won't
buy from them myself because of some dirty tricks they used to play on
me in the corporate contracts dept.  (ship and bill for an
overconfigured box and hope I'll let it slide instead of putting up with
the delay for returning the first shipment and reordering.)

Anyhow, the 5D arrived in a few days after it was ordered with no
problems.  But I wouldn't have done it myself.

Chuck Norcutt