[OM] Re: 5D anyone?

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D anyone?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:47:18 -0500
I'm sorely tempted.  The justification for the owner of this camera came
when he realized that he was contemplating the purchase of a 16-35 L
lens to get a good performing wide angle zoom for his 20D.  But he
already had a 28-70 L lens which gives approximately the same angle of
coverage on a full frame body.  He "avoided" spending $1400 which he
applied to the 5D instead.

Chuck Norcutt