[OM] Re: Artist's statement

Subject: [OM] Re: Artist's statement
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:40:47 -0800
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Mr. Smith, a classically trained piccoloist, has had a lifelong interest in
>photography.  He works in a variety of formats with both  film and digital
>capture.  In addition to his position with the Bodacious  Philharmonic
>Orchestra,
>he serves as an adjunct professor of  photography  at Lower Mississippi
>Institute of Technology.  In this body of work,  he examines the relationship
>of
>the tides to the Universe . . .

I'm Moose.
I like taking pictures and playing with them.
I am less fond of printing them, but I like to see them printed, so I
put up with it.
I am much less fond of mounting and framing....
I also enjoy looking at other peoples pictures.
If you find any organizational structure or deep meaning in my pictures,
     I assure you that it is coincidental and/or unconscious.
I hope you like some of my pictures too.

Think that will keep me out of galleries? Just in case I happen to have
a few images good enough to get in otherwise, that is.

Moose