[OM] Re: Artist's statement

Subject: [OM] Re: Artist's statement
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:18:39 +0000
I agree with Bill P and Bill B and the Moose.  Avoid writing what
someone might, on reading it, describe as bo**ocks ;-)

But that is negative advice; I should consider using your reasoning
behind the photograph.  Why did you take it and what has happened to
your feeling about the scene or image since taking it.

I had to describe a photo I had accepted on a BBC website; even worse
than that I had to talk into a microphone and describe it as it was
for the radio ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker