[OM] Re: [OT]opinion on Lacie external drive

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]opinion on Lacie external drive
From: Akavar Dylutra <akavar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 06:37:26 -0800 (PST)
Richard -

I bought a LaCie 250 meg about six months ago.  I have a problem getting it to
run on my 6 year old HP Pavilion that did not have onboard USB 2.  That PC has
a USB 2 card that I added, but the LaCie drive would only run at USB 1.1.

I then connected it to my brand new HP pavilion via the FireWire port.  I have
been running weekly complete backups augmented by twice daily incrementals with
no problems to report.

Akavar