[OM] Re: [OT] Re: opinion on Lacie external drive

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: opinion on Lacie external drive
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:15:30 +0100
I have been running a LaCie 250GB USB drive for the last three months
(designrd by Porsche!) with no problems; not long enough for a reliability
test I imagine. Seems to work fine, with good access times.

LaCie have a reputation to maintain based on their fine (and expensive) CRT
and flat screen monitors, so quality should be good enough. At least, that
is what I told myself...

Roger Key