[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:17:31 -0600
On 1/23/06, Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> And those old LowePro bags have something on them you won't find on any of
> the new ones.  You can't see it in that little jpeg (taken with an ancient
> Olympus Camedia 2000Z), but on the name tag is the increasing rare phrase
> "Made in USA."  Do we actually make anything here anymore?  :-[
>
> Walt

My oldest LowePro bag (Made in USA) is a Compact Magnum that is sand
colored, which I selected on the notion that it would heat up less in
the sun than the darker colors and didn't look so much like a camera.
Now it looks more like a camera bag than most current camera bags, but
the color is still a good one, though it never really caught on.
Almost everything else I have is forest green and not made in the USA.
 I can't complain about the quality of any of it however.  LowePro
rocks.

Joel W.