[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:58:57 EST

In a message dated 1/22/2006 8:47:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

After  going through the whole
store I found this nice hard case for my primary OM  kit.

I have a rather old medium sized Tamrac soft case, that can hold my e-1,  and
a couple of lenses, an OM and a lens or two and often times my Zero Image
6X9 pinhole and spot meter.  Its tight and the top doesn't totally close,  buy
it works for me.  I also have a big (to damn big) Tamrac should bag and  a
Tamrac back pack, however the old one is the one that gets used.Bill  Barber