[OM] Re: Hard Case [lowepro aw II trecker]

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case [lowepro aw II trecker]
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:32:06 -0000 (GMT)

> I've never had one of those suitcases.
> I use:
> 1. a Lowepro backpack bag for my OM1n kit,
> 2. a soft-sided hard-bottomed insulated beer cooler (don't drink, so it
> has
> no other use at our house :-) for my OM2s kit
> 3. several other sizes and makes (Case Logic, Ambico, etc) of camera bags
> that I've collected from Marden's surplus, for rangefinder kits, C5050
> kit,
> and other OM kits.
> Okay, I guess I have too many bags, but it's the way I organize things.
> Wayne

I have the lowepeo aw II trecker. Its very nice but not cheap ~ 180 pounds
in the uk, there is enough space for my Olympus kit or my Bronica medium
format. It comes with a light weight add on mack pack which can be
strapped on to the back of the main pack. This light weight back pack is
perfect for clothes. I don't like the tripod holder whereever you put it
the tripod sticks out and or you cant sit down with the pack on. I wish
the entire kis was waterproof but the fold out protector in the bottom of
the pack works well.
James