[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:14:19 -0400

> After getting a gift certificate to a camera store that only sells
> digi-stuff I finally found the answer!  After going through the whole
> store I found this nice hard case for my primary OM kit.  Now I don't
> have to worry so much about the everyday knocks or the rough roads I
> always seem to be travelling.  How do the rest of you protect your
> precious gear?
>
> Bruce N.

I've never had one of those suitcases.
I use:
1. a Lowepro backpack bag for my OM1n kit,
2. a soft-sided hard-bottomed insulated beer cooler (don't drink, so it has
no other use at our house :-) for my OM2s kit
3. several other sizes and makes (Case Logic, Ambico, etc) of camera bags
that I've collected from Marden's surplus, for rangefinder kits, C5050 kit,
and other OM kits.
Okay, I guess I have too many bags, but it's the way I organize things.
Wayne