[OM] Re: ASA and film development

Subject: [OM] Re: ASA and film development
From: Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:54:24 -0600
Ha, nice work, thanks

Actually, I like it a lot because my friend's E1 will never achieve
this result, lomo community will like it, but you guys here look like
"pro", and image quality is the reason why we use slrs with good
lenses, so I feel a little bit ashamed out of it.

-kem

On 1/22/06, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Komtanoo Pinpimai wrote:
>
> >Huge neighborhood..
> >http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/M.jpg
> >
> >Despite of the scratches and the poor quality of image, It is amazing
> >funny that so many post boxes are standing together like this.
> >

> I don't think you realize what a gem you have here. There are a number
> of photo sites where the image as is would qualify as first rate art.
> Really!
>
> And then, there is a perfectly good image of your subject hiding in
> there <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Mailboxes.htm>.
>
> Moose

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

do you know why MAC is no as fast as PC ?
It's because the company doesn't focus only on
computers or electronic equipments.They also
sell burgers and fry.