[OM] Re: Steamtown

Subject: [OM] Re: Steamtown
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:27:49 -0500
It really isn't that bad -- around $20 million per, as I recall
reading somewhere not too long ago. There are debatable National
Parks, of course, though as a railfan I'd never count Steamtown as
one of them. I would, however, not be adverse to a few more American
locos among all those Canadian-built beasts. I mean, it is, after
all, a US National Park. There are loads of things for which I'd like
to see our government quit writing checks, but the parks in general
aren't on that list.

Matthew Born