[OM] Re: OT - Mac G4 upgrade - sonnet

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Mac G4 upgrade - sonnet
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:43:38 -0800
Interesting review. Too bad about Photoshop CS running slower.
Everything else seems pretty cool. I'm still running 7.0.1--haven't
spent the $1200 to upgrade to CS on the whole suite. I do like the
user-serviceable aspect of the previous generation iMac G5 we have--
didn't realize that had changed with the new generation. Just opened
it up yesterday to install 2GB of RAM...yah baby. That's nice.
Probably some good deals on those out there.

I bought the PREVIOUS previous generation Powerbook refurbished
rather than one of the others, because the pixels are just a bit
bigger. Squeezing more pixels into the screen in the latest versions
made the type on some applications just too darn small for me.
Presbyopia strikes!

-Rob in Seattle