[OM] Re: THE SILENT SHUTTER SOUND OF OM-1

Subject: [OM] Re: THE SILENT SHUTTER SOUND OF OM-1
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:40:13 +0000
* On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 08:33:22AM -0500, John Hermanson said:

> Often the OM-1 shutter gets louder because the mirror bumpers are 'gone'
> allowing the mirror to slap against metal.

Hmm ... I think it's time for my OM-1 to go in for a service then. :)

I don't think its been looked at since it was bought new, 30 years ago.

John,  is it alright to send things to you internationally, or if not, can
you (or indeed anyone else), recommend a suitable agent in the UK.
Admittedly, this will be after I get the OM-2SP back... if it ever appears
that is ...

p.

--
oOoOo               I speak esperanto like a native                oOoOo
 oOoOo                                                            oOoOo