[OM] Re: OT: B&W photo Site and musing

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: B&W photo Site and musing
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:27:11 -0400

Yes, and even further, all pictures are unrealistic of course. But some are
much closer than others.

I do like B&W, but just not that heavily manipulated. To each his own, but
one thing I have learned, judging a good picture is something I need to do
myself, as oftentimes others have very different tastes - same goes for
camera equipment :-)

As to what colors or shades a dog actually sees... who knows?

Wayne