[OM] Re: OT - web thumbnail picture labels

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - web thumbnail picture labels
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:26:18 -0800
Scott Gomez wrote:

>I don't recall who it was said it, but... "The great thing about
>standards is that there are so many to choose from." (Or words to that
>effect.)

After the S100 bus days, my late brother used to design portables. He
first worked on the "lunchbox" LCD portable for George Morrow, then on
the same machine as Zenith,  then Zenith laptops and finally his own
independent designs sold to various brands.

He often expressed his frustration with the problem thus, "I believe in
standards; everybody should have one."

Moose