[OM] Re: Magic box arrives!

Subject: [OM] Re: Magic box arrives!
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:00:09 -0500
Yes, all the packages were mailed on the same day from the same PO.

It was an interesting story at the PO that day.  I sauntered up to the line
with my first box of 33 packages (domestic only) and the other people in
the line looked at me like they thought: "what a jerk!".  When I got to the
window, the clerk started in on the bunch and started piling the boxes up
in front of her.  I told her that I didn't think she had enough room on the
counter, she said that there was enough room.  I said OK, we'll see.  In 2
minutes, the counter was full and she gave me a funny look.  After 20
packages, she said that I'd to get back in line and come back through
again.  That was fine.

An hour later or so, I came in with the box of 15 international packages
and she gave me the "oh, you again?" look.  Her computer crashed halfway
through, and she had to take all the packages to another workstation and
re-enter them all again.  She wasn't very happy.

It was an interesting time and I was glad to leave with two large empty
boxes vs. the 48 little, full ones I entered with.

Skip