[OM] FS 310 flash, BG1, Remote Sensor and Shoe 2 cord

Subject: [OM] FS 310 flash, BG1, Remote Sensor and Shoe 2 cord
From: Larry Griffin <lggriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:17:05 -0800
I've decided that I'm not going to be using these and they need a better
home. Condition wise I'd say  they are at least a grade 8. There are no
major scratches just minor scuffing and scratches. All the shoes are
intact and no signs of cracks. There is some paint loss on the BG1. The
biggest problem I see is the chrome is chipping off the screw that
mounts the BG1 to the camera. $125
Larry