[OM] OT - web thumbnail picture labels

Subject: [OM] OT - web thumbnail picture labels
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:19:11 -0800
I've noticed that Opera does not display the picture labels when the cursor
is placed over the picture, instead it displays the link. M'softs IE
displays the label in a box just below the cursor for a few seconds and
displays the link in the status bar as long as the cursor points at the
picture.

I've been putting text tags on all of the thumbnails for
http://www.olympus-photography.com/Worldwide_Picture_Day_2006/index.htm
I'm wondering if anybody has even noticed the text or knows of a better way
to have a label that doesn't clutter up a page of thumbnails.  ?

TIA
-jeff