[OM] Huzzah! My magic box is here.

Subject: [OM] Huzzah! My magic box is here.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:19:30 -0500
Thanks Skip and Tom.

For Tom:  what did I get

I got a Winder 2 with broken off contacts in the battery box.  I asked
for it because I've never had a Winder 2.  I had no previous info,
howerver, on what was wrong with it.  I have a cantakereous Winder 1 but
it does have good battery box contacts.  I haven't tried swapping yet.
Hopefully that's all that's wrong with the Winder 2.  Maybe it will work.

28mm rubber lens shade.  My 28mm was one lens for which I didn't have a
proper shade.  Goodness.

1-9 screen.  Well, I don't have the proctological gear to go along with
this but it does have a nice case and tweezers which I needed for
another screen.

Thanks all,

Chuck Norcutt