[OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm F3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm F3.5
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:40:58 +0000
I don't see it either.  I've had one of these lenses for several years, use it
fairly often, and have never observed such a problem.  Of course, I've never
noticed the chromatic aberration that allegedly plagues the 180/2.8 Zuiko
either, so maybe I don't know what to look for.  Perhaps ignorance really is
bliss.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from