[OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm F3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm F3.5
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:32:44 +0000
Maybe, or maybe not.  Just looks like blown highlights to me.  But, even in a
web-size JPEG, you can tell the middle light's crooked and it's 10 till 2.

And you were not incorrect about "Neels Gap."  My topo map shows it, as well as
"Neels Creek," without an apostrophe.  Can't argue with guv'mint cartographers,
even if I am a sometimes member of the grammar & punctuation squad.

Walt, who might not know CA if it bit him in the butt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>