[OM] Re: Advice on favorite mod range zoom to backpack

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice on favorite mod range zoom to backpack
From: Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:26:59 -0600
Oh.. I did search with 80-200 without "mm" that's why nothing showed up.

BTW, what's wrong with this seller ? His price hits me badly, while
B&H is selling it around $349
(http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?A=search&ci=2870&kw=used&shs=Zoom%20Telephoto%2080-200mm%20f/2.8%20SP%20Adaptall%20Manual%20Focus%20Lens%20-%20Requires%20Adaptall%20Mount&Q=*)
.

-kem

On 1/4/06, Jeff Keller <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Tamron SP 80-200/2.8 is not especially rare. A typical price would be
> about $270.
>
> There is one listed on yabe now 7576276459 with a pretty low BIN . I believe
> the seller is thought to do business ... closely related to another yabe ID.
> I'm not recommendiing the seller nor do I understand the business
> connections he may or may not have. Another list member with better eyes and
> memory seems to have made the connection.
>
> A good Tamron SP 80-200/2.8 is hard to beat except for weight, which almost
> everything beats.
>
> -jeff
>
> ----Original Message Follows----
> From: Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
>

> I didn't find the 80-200/2.8 selling anywhere including the bay. Is it
> a rare thing? What's its price ?
>
> On 1/4/06, Roger Key <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >
>  > If it is a question of backpacking (multi-day?), I would rate the lenses:
>  >
>  > Tamron 80-200/2.8      best lens, but too heavy for backpacking
>  >

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

do you know why MAC is no as fast as PC ?
It's because the company doesn't focus only on
computers or electronic equipments.They also
sell burgers and fry.