[OM] Re: Another game changing design

Subject: [OM] Re: Another game changing design
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 18:01:52 -0800
They tested it at dpreview. Except for price it does not seem to be a
big deal. It is very little sharper than a Canon 350D, but it has
moire. It is bigger and as heavy as any of several smaller SLRs with
lens. Odd that the king of miniaturization would continue to build
big, moosey top of the line digicams. It will be interesting to see
whether anyone else builds a competitor with the same sensor. I can
imagine a quite compact Coolpix version that would be far more
compelling.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA