[OM] Re: Jan 1st woes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Jan 1st woes...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 22:58:18 -0500
I'm very partial to Kiron lenses and have several of them.  I used to
have the 28-85/2.8- as well but sold it and kept the 28-105/3.2-  I
decided I liked the extra reach more than the extra 1/3 stop.  Maybe I
should have kept both.

I also own the 28-70, 35-135, 70-150 (my all-time favorite lens),
70-210, and 80-200.  As a matter of fact, I think I still have two of
the latter as well as two of the 35-135.  Anybody want one of the dupes?

Chuck Norcutt