[OM] Re: Jan 1st woes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Jan 1st woes...
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:03:52 -0400

> What an inauspicious start for the New Year's day photo session.  Since
> it was cold I decided to drag out the original OM-1.

> Cheers all and happy new year.
> Chuck Norcutt

I also took some film from the freezer this afternoon, Kodak Gold 200,
loaded up the OM1n, and ventured out into the cold. More happily, my camera
seemed to work perfectly, using with it the Kiron 70-210/4, Vivitar 17/3.5,
Zuiko 35/2.8, Zuiko 50/1.8 SN with original metal hood, t32 flash, tripod,
and some other stuff I've forgotten.

Funny though, my fingers seem to freeze long before the other parts you
mentioned get very cold :-).

Wayne