[OM] Re: Cameta saved me money!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Cameta saved me money!!!
From: "tOM Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 14:42:36 -0500
On 1 Jan 2006 at 19:17,
Walt Wayman <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I admit that I am, as an archetypal curmudgeon, somewhat irascible
> and that I occasionally over-react to minor irritations, so my
> response was more or less to be expected when I simply tried to copy
> and paste the item number from eBay over to eSnipe in order to set
> my snipe and was confronted by a pop-up box with a big red X,
> blocking my action and accusing me of attempting to steal some of
> Cameta's precious text, warning me to "use your own text and
> images."

If you are using firefox, ActiveX controls like this don't work.

tOM

---

          -- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur --
   ,__@         tOM Trottier, 758 Albert St,
 _-\_<,         Ottawa ON Canada  K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        N45.412 W75.714 +1 613 860-6633
                Abacurial Information Architecture
                            SETI stats

          "Faced with the choice between changing one's
           mind and proving that there is no need to do
           so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof."
                        -- J. K. Galbraith

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: Attachment information.

-- Type: Application/Octet-stream