[OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all

Subject: [OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 23:56:44 -0800
Moose wrote:

Correction to rant. Although I had previously been unable to find
anything showing non-menu settings for Aperture and Shutter on the F11
(Fuji doesn't even have it on their site yet, let alone a manual.), the
new review of the E900 on steve's digicams shows the up and down arrows
of the multi controller doing this, so I suppose they serve the same
function on the F11.

>I would go further
>in saying that the lack of a wheel for setting shutter speed in Tv mode
>and aperture in Av mode to the F11 make the addition of these modes
>almost valueless over the F10 for me.

Moose