[OM] Re: ZD 50/2 was Re: Spiratone Fisheye 12mm

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 50/2 was Re: Spiratone Fisheye 12mm
From: <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:24:00 -0500 (EST)
Brian,

Thanks for the links. I did notice the photo of the 50/2 on top of the
page. So now my temporary confusion seems worse. 8-))

Its brighter (F2.8) vs. a nice portrait lens with Macro capability!? I am
thinking that the 50mm F/2 is a better choice right now because I am not
doing anything special that warrants a brighter lens and the extra $$
associated with obtaining one.

I think I know what most people would say....what are going to use the
lens for?! I dont have a clue really. I would like a good quality lens
that is versatile.

Thanks again.

- Ali