[OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all

Subject: [OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:48:56 +1100
No mate - it's more than the difference between Canon and Nikon.
Windoze is better than it used to be and most of my bad experiences
are prolly a result of the network but Macs have always been
prettier, more fun, easier for pooter nuffies like me and so fifth.
The nature of the difference changes as PC's catch up and Apple goes
off in yet another direction but everytime  I have to use an MS
powered machine I feel somehow mildly irritated, even before it
crashes and refuses to co-operate or hides my files or whatever
annoyance it has planned for that day. We have a lot of converts at
works and it's not just 'co my laptop is so cute neither.
AndrewF