[OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all

Subject: [OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all
From: chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:26:06 +0000
There are Winders emulators available for Macs.  The emulator will certainly
consume some resources but if the Mac box is fast enough it may not matter.
I'm sure someone here may have some first hand experience.  You might also
email  dl-c.com and ask Jonathan if he has any specifics regards emulation for
PW Pro.

Chuck Norcutt

From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)