[OM] Re: Tom's magic box goodies delayed until January

Subject: [OM] Re: Tom's magic box goodies delayed until January
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:45:49 -0800 (PST)
> OBOY....will you pay big-time for that. /jmac

Only if it's a really nasty snowstorm.  Now that I drive a car
to work, even though it's 4WD, the driveway has to be somewhat
under control.  Not like the Cherokees with big tires which will
crawl through anything.

Yeah, home isn't the friendliest environment if she has just
shovelled the driveway and the walks and it snows another few
inches afterwards.

"Honey, could you shovel a little faster, I need to get to
work."

AG

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com