[OM] Re: Tom's magic box goodies delayed until January

Subject: [OM] Re: Tom's magic box goodies delayed until January
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:17:32 -0700
Skiing! What a useless thing to do. I know because I did it again today. We
are having a warm spell and I have a new pair of skis that should be very
good in crud and deep snow. I tested them today and was not disappointed.
They are great, even though I did fall on my ass once after trying to
destroy a bush. I wish our temperatures had not gotten above freezing but
that's the way it goes. Thanks for your efforts and have a good ski
adventure. /jmac