[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's NOT finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's NOT finished
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:42:17 -0500
I only need one camera.  If you're sending 4, I'll look through them and
pick the best one (usually just the body with highest serial number).
That'll be the one I turn around in a week.  If you want the others done
for yourself, I can do them, but can they wait for regular turnaround?

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remove 'spam' when writing

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf