[OM] Olympus Odyssey - it's NOT finished

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey - it's NOT finished
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:09:21 -0800 (PST)
Jeff,
  It seems like a plan, but...I don't see the rationale behind sending 4 broken
cameras to John H. to make one for you.  If other members have stepped up, why
not use cameras that work, it is kinda ridiculous, isn't it?
  John is an angel and he'll do it, but last time I checked, his lead time was
five to eight weeks and we are asking him to take time and work on the same
project for second time (not to mention for free...), just because we did not
plan well in advance and had set unrealistic expectations.
  I think that before we continue, we should consider all the details and
polish the details.
  I think we should start with the answer of Brian's question:
  >Which part of the process do you find has the most annoying >fulfilment (or
lack of), Andrew?
  Then see what we have at hand, develop a rational plan, we might not need
help at all...
  Boris