[OM] Re: OM4 - rapid ticking?!

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 - rapid ticking?!
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:14:23 -0000 (GMT)
I have this occasionally with one om4ti body - my fairly hammered spare.
As far as I could tell the battery was not making good contact inside the
camera and removing it cleaning the chamber and battery seemed to stop it.
Occasionally it still does it which may indicate a lose connection but it
allways seems fine when I put in fresh batteries. My other om4ti has never
had that problem but then its in much better overall condition.